Welcome to Creatives Grab Coffee, a podcast on the business of video production, hosted by Dario Nouri and Kyrill Lazarov from Lapse Productions.
Our goal is to make the video production industry smaller by creating a sense of community. Whether you are a creative, an entrepreneur, or a professional there is knowledge for you to learn. Join us as we have industry professionals from around the world come on the show and share their insights on the industry and business. Welcome to Creatives Grab Coffee. Welcome to Video Production.
This weeks guest is Matthew Collings from Capture the Moment Media. Capture the Moment Media is a full service video production company proudly headquartered in Vancouver and Victoria, BC. They collaborate with brands to distill the essence of their story, and communicate it in a way that honours their uniqueness and inspires the viewer to learn more.
- 00:00-06:20 – Intros/How Matthew got his start
- 06:21-11:00 – Transitioning from weddings to corporate video
- 11:01-12:54 – Things learned from transitioning to corporate video
- 12:55-19:54 – Creating results based videos
- 19:55-28:12 — When Client is asking for too much or goes with a lowball competitor
- 28:13-36:05 – You have to treat your company as a client
- 36:06-43:10 – Delegating and growing your team
- 43:11-56:44 – Passion Projects
- 56:45- Ending
Produced by LAPSE PRODUCTIONS – www.LapseProductions.com